Smart solutions for sound control
Our engineers work with you to control vibration and sound in your products, with expertise in addressing tough safety, compliance and environmental conditions. We identify transmission paths, then apply specialized knowledge in material science and technology to address challenges and develop the right solution for you.
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory requirements worldwide
- Expertise in gasket technology
- Smart analytics into pressure level, sound power, transfer path, noise source ranking and more
- A proven process to achieve the best balance between performance and cost
- Dedicated engineers, total quality assurance, a certified LEAN production process and ISO 9000 certification
PGC is ITAR-registered, ISO 9001: 2015 and AS9100D certified.
Regardless of their respective industry, PGC’s customers demand the highest quality parts which is why they choose a AS9100D certified die cutter.
Built on the quality methodology of ISO9001, AS9100D provides a rigorous business management system foundation focused on achieving high quality die cut products through a process and continual improvement approach.
Seven Quality Principles of Sound & Vibration Control Engineering
As an ISO9001:2015 and AS9100D certified die cutter, PGC’s Business Management System incorporates the following seven quality principles in our daily activities:
1. Customer Focus
3. Engagement of People
4. Process Approach
6. Evidence-Based Decision Making
7. Relationship Management
Compare your project outline with what we’ve done for others.