Gasket materials with unmatched sealing performance
PGC’s GC-Series materials are unique polyurethane foams delivering unmatched waterproof sealing performance under multiple open-close cycles, vibration and shock exposure, and large variations in temperature. These high-temp, high-pressure gasket materials offer a combination of robust elasticity, compression set resistance and a fine closed-cellular structure, making them an excellent choice for rugged IP and NEMA-rated sealing applications, such as:
- Military vehicle windows
- Optics housings
- Portable electronics cases
- Shock-resistant battery packs
For more information on PGC’s GC-Series advanced materials, check the links below:
Request a sample
- 20 standard density and thickness variations
- Custom bun-splitting capabilities
- Professional applications engineering support [? Not a sample]
ITAR-registered, ISO 9001: 2015 and AS9100D certified.
Compare your project outline with what we’ve done for others.