The PGC team is committed to being your partner as the COVID-19 situation continues. Doing our part has evolved into something so much more now. Our actions include an implemented COVID-19 preparedness plan that safeguards our employees, while still providing and communicating with you to ensure that you’re getting the support you need. The well-being of our team, the health of our community, and the welfare of our first responders and healthcare staff continues to be important to us every day, but especially now. Let’s all do our part.
Everyone can work to reduce the spread of COVID-19
• Wear masks when in public. 10-50% of virus carriers are asymptomatic wearing masks helps control the virus and has been shown to lower COVID-19 spread.
• Avoid enclosed spaces with groups of people, where the virus can linger in the air for long periods of time.
• Get tested if you have cold or flu-like symptoms – Find testing locations.
• Stay six feet away from others.
• Cover your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or sleeve, or a tissue and then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands afterwards.
• Washing your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom or before eating. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
• Avoid touching your face – especially your eyes, nose and mouth – with unwashed hands.
• Up-to-date guidance is available from the Department of Health.