Are you looking for a position where you can use your strengths in communication, multi-tasking, and attention to detail every day? Do you take pride in truly getting to know your customers and providing world-class service? Do you want to be proud of the company you work for because it values its employees, safety, well-being, and provides challenging work? Then you might just be the Customer Service Representative PGC is looking for!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be expected to:
- Be a good communicator and work well with a diverse team of co-workers while representing the voice of our customers
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to handle multiple priorities
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, high degree of accuracy, and commitment to ensuring quality parts are delivered on time to our customers
- Be proficient in MS Office Suite, web-based portals, and be able and willing to learn new software quickly
- Perform data entry into our ERP system to support a number of processes including but not limited to entering sales orders and release information
- Respond effectively to customer inquiries and escalate customer service issues appropriately
- Monitor, extract, and acknowledge customer replenishment information per established schedules and expectations
Working for PGC means:
- Working for owners that care about you
- Enjoying, appreciating, and recognizing the team members you work with
- Providing your input and feedback as a vital part of our success
- Always having a dog to pet, the owners’ dog comes to work daily!
- Believing and engaging in Communication, Coordination, and Collaboration
- Being an Ideal Team Player – Humble, Hungry, People-Smart!
- Being part of a team that knows what it means when we say We Do Our Part!
PGC has been part of the Edina Engineering & Manufacturing community since 1950 and offers a unique combination of engineering and manufacturing expertise in sealing, protection, noise dampening, and stabilizing solutions – embracing innovation and accelerating time to market.
A company who can hit the ground running, rethink the gasket or seal should you have a leak during development; to tackle the tolerances and the timelines to help ensure your product performs as precisely as planned from initial concept consulting to delivery. That’s PGC. A partnership in precision.