Are you looking for a position where you get to collaborate directly with customers to solve unique challenges using your engineering skills? Are you excited by the idea of variety—from materials, specifications, and applications, to the industries you’d work with? Do you enjoy driving organizational growth and customer satisfaction through innovation? Do you want to be proud of the company you work for because it values its employees, safety, well-being, and provides challenging work?
Then you might just be the Applications Engineer PGC is looking for!
As an Applications Engineer, you will:
- Visit current and prospective customers to build and maintain positive relationships
- Partner with the PGC sales team to support customers and generate sales
- Collaborate and assist internal and external customers and key stakeholders in developing part quotations and estimates
- Develop industry knowledge of raw material and its unique properties, in meeting customer expectations in the 4D (Discover, Diagnose, Develop, Deliver) process
- Define and interpret part and print characteristics for new products or, legacy part material changes/substitutions (as needed)
- Work with the manufacturing team to encourage process improvements and innovations to produce and deliver quality parts according to customer expectations
- Provide proto-type quoting, completion, and any associated activities with providing pre-production parts or samples
Working for PGC means:
- Working for owners that care about you
- Enjoying, appreciating, and recognizing the team members you work with
- Providing your input and feedback as a vital part of our success
- Believing and engaging in Communication, Coordination, and Collaboration
- Being an Ideal Team Player – Humble, Hungry, People-Smart!
- Being part of a team that knows what it means when we say We Do Our Part!
PGC has been part of the Edina Engineering & Manufacturing community since 1950 and offers a unique combination of engineering and manufacturing expertise in sealing, protection, noise dampening, and stabilizing solutions – embracing innovation and accelerating time to market.
A company who can hit the ground running, rethink the gasket or seal should you have a leak during development; to tackle the tolerances and the timelines to help ensure your product performs as precisely as planned from initial concept consulting to delivery. That’s PGC. A partnership in precision.